Rooms were very good sized compared to other NYC properties I have stayed in the past. Hotel didnt have a lot to offer beyond a small lobby bar and restaurant. Rooms seemed to have been somewhat recently updated. I wanted to stay in this neighborhood and would go back again to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City