Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 280
USD 240
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 216
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 326
USD 298
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 249
Novotel
  • Room Service
Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 393
USD 296
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 187
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 340
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 365
USD 340
Priceline
  • Pool
4,237 results
All reviewsfairway marketupper west sidecentral parkviand cafesmall kitchenettelevain bakerygreat supermarketnew yorkone bedroom suitestrawberry fieldsstreet subwaytimes squarelaundry roomexpress trainnatural history museumlincoln centerfull kitchen
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

As a veteran HHonors Diamond member, my NYC default is a Hilton, but I've grown tired as of late with the lack of amenities, status recognition, the "sameness," etc.

I've long wanted to try the Hotel Beacon but was hesitant due to the rates. This past Saturday, on a last minute visit to the city, I called late afternoon and a very gracious & efficient (which I loved, as I CANNOT STAND LONG WINDED RESERVATION AGENTS!) Brett offered a great AAA rate and I grabbed it.

At check-in, the extremely friendly Larry Tillman checked us in AND unexpectedly upgraded us to a great suite.

A perfect stay from start to finish, and my new NYC "Go To" hotel from now on!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
mperkovic, Manager at Hotel Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear Philip E,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon! We are glad that you had a great experience and that you found our location perfect for your activities. We are overjoyed to hear that Hotel Beacon is your new NYC "Go To" hotel.
Your compliments of our team will be passed on, and they are what make this hotel The Jewel of Upper West Side.
We thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This hotel is in a terrific neighborhood. The staff at check in were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well appointed. I was in NY just for one overnight and didn't spend much time in the hotel, as I left early in the AM but I enjoyed the neighborhood both at night and in the morning. The bed was comfortable and I didn't hear too much street noise. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in the city.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Dear Travelseatssleeps,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon during your visit to New York City! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and delighted to hear you will stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Beacon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I love everything about this hotel: rooms, bed, shower, location, staff. Stayed there in my last 2 visits to NYC and would stay again in the future. I have nothing bad or anything to complain about it, and strongly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Fabiola Q,

We are delighted to hear that you had a perfect stay with us here at Hotel Beacon New York. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations in every visit.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Hotel Beacon for 3 nights and it was superb. As we where recently engaged they upgraded our room and they sent champagne and chocolates to our room, amazing!! Everyone was very helpful and it was a good spot for visiting all the sights NYC has to offer.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam00888

Dear Sam00888,
First and Foremost Congratulations on your Engagement! We are so happy and thrilled that you chose Hotel Beacon to celebrate this special occasion. Thank you for your glowing comments about our team and the property.
We hope to continue welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I don't know if I was lucky with the price or if this is how this hotel works but it seems to me that this is really good value for money. Further than that, it is lovely: the colors in the room are perfect. There is all you can want and it is all clean, comfortable and efficient. The location is perfect! I hope to stay here on future visits to New York as well.

Room Tip: the fiew from floor 23 is amazing!!!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Margalit F
mperkovic, Manager at Hotel Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear Margalit F,
Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon!
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to hosting your future visits to NYC.