4,581 results
All reviews fairway market upper west side central park viand cafe small kitchenette levain bakery grocery store across the street new york one bedroom suite subway station times square laundry room natural history museum lincoln center express train short walk full kitchen
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

As a veteran HHonors Diamond member, my NYC default is a Hilton, but I've grown tired as of late with the lack of amenities, status recognition, the "sameness," etc.

I've long wanted to try the Hotel Beacon but was hesitant due to the rates. This past Saturday, on a last minute visit to the city, I called late afternoon and a very gracious & efficient (which I loved, as I CANNOT STAND LONG WINDED RESERVATION AGENTS!) Brett offered a great AAA rate and I grabbed it.

At check-in, the extremely friendly Larry Tillman checked us in AND unexpectedly upgraded us to a great suite.

A perfect stay from start to finish, and my new NYC "Go To" hotel from now on!

Trip type: Travelled with family
mperkovic, Manager at Hotel Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear Philip E,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon! We are glad that you had a great experience and that you found our location perfect for your activities. We are overjoyed to hear that Hotel Beacon is your new NYC "Go To" hotel.
Your compliments of our team will be passed on, and they are what make this hotel The Jewel of Upper West Side.
We thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This hotel is in a terrific neighborhood. The staff at check in were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well appointed. I was in NY just for one overnight and didn't spend much time in the hotel, as I left early in the AM but I enjoyed the neighborhood both at night and in the morning. The bed was comfortable and I didn't hear too much street noise. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in the city.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Travelseatssleeps,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon during your visit to New York City! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and delighted to hear you will stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Beacon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I love everything about this hotel: rooms, bed, shower, location, staff. Stayed there in my last 2 visits to NYC and would stay again in the future. I have nothing bad or anything to complain about it, and strongly recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Fabiola Q,

We are delighted to hear that you had a perfect stay with us here at Hotel Beacon New York. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we hope to continue exceeding your expectations in every visit.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Hotel Beacon for 3 nights and it was superb. As we where recently engaged they upgraded our room and they sent champagne and chocolates to our room, amazing!! Everyone was very helpful and it was a good spot for visiting all the sights NYC has to offer.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam00888

Dear Sam00888,
First and Foremost Congratulations on your Engagement! We are so happy and thrilled that you chose Hotel Beacon to celebrate this special occasion. Thank you for your glowing comments about our team and the property.
We hope to continue welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I don't know if I was lucky with the price or if this is how this hotel works but it seems to me that this is really good value for money. Further than that, it is lovely: the colors in the room are perfect. There is all you can want and it is all clean, comfortable and efficient. The location is perfect! I hope to stay here on future visits to New York as well.

Room tip: the fiew from floor 23 is amazing!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Margalit F
mperkovic, Manager at Hotel Beacon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear Margalit F,
Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Beacon!
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to hosting your future visits to NYC.