“Good food and fun games”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #5,334 of 14,911 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was very good and reasonably priced lots of fun games with some of best prizes I have seen in an arcade

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Have always wanted to go to a Dave and Busters so why not on our vacation. It was a lot of fun and other than the drinks, it wasn’t badly priced. They need some more air hockey tables and some of the games needed serviced that stole money. Other than that it was clean and had fun.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We visited on a late Saturday afternoon and the place was extremely busy which is to be expected. We had food and then played the games. Husband had the golden fingers which he said tasted "only just cooked" as in the chicken wasn't cooked as much as he'd have liked. I had ultimate mac and cheese which was good. Our waitress was lovely and very attentive but then she had to go on her break. She introduced us to our new server and advised he had our power cards for the games. Our new server didn't appear once with fresh drinks and when we finished eating we had to look for him to get our bill but couldn't see him. We put our coats on and hoped he would notice and come over. At one point another gentleman (maybe manager) was going round asking people how they were doing so we asked him for our bill. He went to get it and at that point our waiter appeared. We paid our bill but he forgot to give us our power cards so we had to ask him for these as well. The games were good fun and there were times that we had to wait but again this was a Saturday afternoon so to be expected. All in all we still had a good time and would maybe return on a weekday.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Because my 5 year old daughter insisted i took her to this popular establishment because not only did it offer games it also offers food and drinks. After playing some games to celebrate her birthday we dined in their restaurant. The wait wasn't long but then again i went during the week. After being seated we ordered fries with sliders for my daughter (which was a small serving so i had to order an additional french fries). I ordered some ribs which look appealing in the menu. When it came it wasn't fresh and tasted dry. I could have made a better meal myself. And even i told them it was her birthday they never came with any kind of piece of cake for her which really showed me that their service was mediocre. Never again will i spend my money on food in that establishment. I was disappointed to say the leastr.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place was average at best, needs a remodel and deep cleaning. Staff was super but drinks and food lacked the desired taste.