“Best shakes in town!?”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Yes they really have best shakes in town. I love the strawberry shake. It’s worth to die.
This time I took Brgr burger with double patty, Coke Zero and a shake with sweet potato fries. Everything was as good as always. I highly recommend this burger joint. I also love the rainforest burger with avocado.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I thought this place was very good but if you are a fan of Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King or Sonic ... it's really no better or maybe I should say, not much better. I mean, it was a delicious burger but I love all of those other places as well. Here you are paying separately for each item so a burger, fries and a drink is going to cost at LEAST $20. Just keep that in mind. If you have the money, by all means try it. The cashier that waited on me was super friendly, I will say that.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is exactly how I'd run a burger place. The create-your-own menu has ample options. I went with two grass-fed beef patties, ketchup, mustard, pickles and diced onions cooked rare on a whole-wheat bun. It was delicious, and they also had beer on tap.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The place is unpretentious and fairly crowded due to limited space. Can't say I had the best burger in the world there, but they definitely go beyond the traditional definition of a burger with a wide selection of ingredients and condinements. The order was made quickly, and tasted well.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went for a fast byte and that’s what we got. Burgers are Ok but nothing fancy, the place could have been a little cleaner and that mixed up our order.

I don’t believe I’ll be back but is not that bad either.

Sweet potatoes were kind of cold

That’s it.