“Very good but ...”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I thought this place was very good but if you are a fan of Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King or Sonic ... it's really no better or maybe I should say, not much better. I mean, it was a delicious burger but I love all of those other places as well. Here you are paying separately for each item so a burger, fries and a drink is going to cost at LEAST $20. Just keep that in mind. If you have the money, by all means try it. The cashier that waited on me was super friendly, I will say that.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is exactly how I'd run a burger place. The create-your-own menu has ample options. I went with two grass-fed beef patties, ketchup, mustard, pickles and diced onions cooked rare on a whole-wheat bun. It was delicious, and they also had beer on tap.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The place is unpretentious and fairly crowded due to limited space. Can't say I had the best burger in the world there, but they definitely go beyond the traditional definition of a burger with a wide selection of ingredients and condinements. The order was made quickly, and tasted well.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went for a fast byte and that’s what we got. Burgers are Ok but nothing fancy, the place could have been a little cleaner and that mixed up our order.

I don’t believe I’ll be back but is not that bad either.

Sweet potatoes were kind of cold

That’s it.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

If you are in New York City and want an incredibly delicious burger or chicken sandwich, Brgr is the place to go! Freshly made using antibiotic and hormone free beef, their burgers are made to order and come with a variety of toppings, including cheeses and sauces as well as the usual burger toppers such as bacon and mushrooms. They offer turkey burgers, chicken sandwiches, and veggie burgers as well, along with hot dogs. While the beef burgers are fantastic, the chicken sandwich and the veggie burger are equally excellent. Smooth and thick milk shakes and thin cut fries with just the right amount of salt make up the rest of a great meal!