“They had me at best milkshake !”
Review of Brgr

Brgr
Ranked #149 of 446 Quick Bites in New York City
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stumbled on this place while looking for something quick to eat. Burger for my husband and milkshake for me. We were not disappointed. The food was reasonably priced and the seats by the window gave us a chance to enjoy the flow on 7th Avenue.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Their claim of having the best milkshake in ny is not a lie - burgers are okay, not particularly my thing but good for people who want a big burger. If ordering the hotdog dont get confused like me - it comes in a burger bun. Overall friendly staff and nice decor.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This place was very nice when it opened. Fast forward to tonight. Disgusting, dirty, light bulbs burnt out, garbage overflowing and I haven't even gotten to the kitchen.

The burgers are not fresh like all the advertising says, they are frozen. Food sitting everywhere, garbage everywhere.

Time to pull the plug.

Not worth $17 dinner

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had just finished a long day of walking ending on the HighLine. We were so hungry and tired. Came across this burger joint only a couple of blocks from our hotel (Holiday Inn-Chelsea). We were pleasantly surprised with delicious burgers, fries and shakes. Just what we needed to refuel.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed it immensely. Quite a challenge ordering as not like your usual burger joint. I itdrted the double burger. Initially it looked too much for a tiny girl.but voila!I finished it and enjoyed it. Burger patty so fresh like a steak.has that homemade feel. Don't miss it.highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017