“Always a good time! ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Transit: 4,5,6, N & R trains to 59th/Lexington.
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Sofrito since they were in their first location in Midtown. Now they are uptown in Riverside State Park. I recently went yesterday and they did not disappoint! Our waiter, Noel, was fantastic. He made sure we had everything we needed. He filled out drinks OFTEN! The food was delicious. I got the pernil with the arroz con gandules and plantains. Always a good choice for brunch!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Went here on Saturday with my friends for our monthly brunch. Highly disappointed!! I've been to the old location several times and never had an issue. Our food was warm not hot and it was ok. Our waitress was the worst!!! Once she took our orders we barely saw her. We were supposed to have unlimited mimosas and/or sangria. She filled our glasses once. We had to ask other waiters to refill our glasses. After she took away our food we sat there for about 20 minutes. She never came to ask if we wanted anything else. When I said something a man came out and basically said that we were done what was the problem. We were all shocked at that. She never asked if we wanted coffee or dessert. Since it was 6 of us tip was included which I understand but $41 for what!?!?! Totally turned off by this and will NOT be going back. We have already planned our next brunch and it's NOT here.

1  Thank Ellie T
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

After reading some great reviews and reading on they website that Thursday is Latin salsa night I decided to take my partner here for her birthday.. Nice place, great food, lovely décor and breathtaking view but was extremely disappointed that they had no salsa going on and the place was literally EMPTY!!!! I will return and would only recommend this place during the summer months... Breathtaking view and out door seating on the Hudson. Must add that they Shrimp Enpanadas are on point!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I love this place. I think Tuesdays a live band plays great salsa music. The food is very good. I recommend this spot hands down

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We went to Sofrito for my friend's birthday Celebration. The view of the Hudson River is beautiful. There was nice music and some people were even dancing. The food was average, nothing stood out and we had to send the sangria back because it watery. The parking was $15. I am not sure if I would return again in the near future.