“Great choice”

Ranked #230 of 15,763 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 17 August 2018

My first trip to New York have not long turned Vegan and this place was recommended to me. I was basically spoilt for choice so went back a few times to try different things. Can get a bit hectic at peak times though.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is one of my very favorite vegan restaurants ever. I have ordered everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. I would recommend it to anyone. Get the bowls- especially taco salad and the mac and cheese. The cupcakes are also to die for.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had heard this was a fantastic restaurant and a must go to even if I wasn’t vegetarian. I took my two daughters and we really enjoyed it. I ordered the guac burger which was larger than my mouth. It was delicious. My oldest daughter ordered pesto pasta and my youngest ordered Mac and cheese. The pastas I would say are side dishes; they were super small. They did order smalls so I would suggest a large if you want a meal. The daily smoothie was delicious!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Daughter had heard about this restaurant and wanted to try. We are not vegan and a little skeptical. Was surprisingly good! Taco salad and avocado toast was very good. Get the sweet potato air fries! Staff is very friendly

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not a vegetarian but really enjoyed the flavors here. Location at the intersection is great and decor is nice. Only negative experience was layout. The trash and recycling receptacles were next to the self self sauces station and made it difficult and awkward to access. Otherwise, must try for the flavors!