Hotel Cliff
SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
USD 306
USD 294
SixtyHotels.com
USD 298
USD 222
  • Breakfast included
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 256
USD 224
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 277/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 277
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 230
USD 210
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
USD 232
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 270/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 219
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 189
yescapade.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 266
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 371
USD 318
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Cliff hotel is inexpensive for Manhattan, but is located far from most attractions. Also, it is in an OK working-class area, so fine dining is just not available in the neighborhood. The price reflects this; hundreds of dollars less per night than comparable hotels downtown. Room was bare, with minimally-acceptable bathroom and Spartan furnishings. My room was by the maid service area--noisy thru the night. Anyplace outside of Manhattan, this would be a poor value--low end motel quality for what you would pay for a mid-range hotel. But in Manhattan, it is an average value. But the bed was OK and the TV worked, and the staff was friendly. Parking is available across the street. Also, easy access to and from the George Washington Bridge.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcus M
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Place looks ok, smells like ciggs too expensive for room size, phones inside dont work room was dusty, felt like a motel but with hotel prices didnt like nothing about this place. I sont reccomend this spot to no one. They need to step it up!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Don't think it won't happen to you because that's what I thought...I made a reservation at this place 4 weeks before I needed to stay there to take the NY Bar Exam. You know, that exam you take for 8 hours each day on two back-to-back days to become a licensed lawyer. It's sort of an important test and it's only administered twice a year. But I digress. I had a reservation for Monday night and Tuesday night and I called to confirm the reservation the Friday before. The gentleman I spoke to was quite nice and informed me that my reservation was confirmed and I was all set. I asked him if I was to leave a deposit amount to ensure the reservation and he said no, that he confirmed the reservation and I was all set. I read on here that a few people had shown up to be notified the hotel was booked, so I called again Sunday afternoon to be sure. I didn't want to run the risk of showing up to no hotel room for what would be the culmination of three years of law school and hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of study. Makes sense, no? Again I spoke to a very nice fellow who confirmed that I would be checking in Monday night. I said that I would be arriving after 5pm and asked if that would be a problem. Again, I was told my reservation was confirmed and it was no problem. I think you see where this is going so I'll move to the point. I arrived at 8:30pm and was told that I had no room. They were all booked up with "bar exam reservations." "What? I am the bar exam reservation. That's me. I'm here for the bar." But that's not the best part. Then, they charged my credit card for the FULL amount of the reservation (to a tune of almost $500) stating that I was a no-show. I've put a word in with the booking agency I used to make the reservation. If they don't fix it with the hotel, the hotel will be hearing from my attorneys. I'll let you all know how it shakes out but for now, save yourself some grey hairs and your money. There's a great hotel at 77th and Broadway called NYLO and they'll fix you up nice, they have a bar and an attached Italian restaurant, and they're not complete schmucks.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
25  Thank Aidan S
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

came here for a weekend trip to concert. checked in super fast & the front dest staff was so nice, upgraded us to a balcony room free of charge! Our uber dissed us & hotel offered us a free ride to our concert! Nice people, clean rooms - very modern and upgraded . Def looking to return and recommend to any young crowd looking to stay in the city and having a great time .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Rooms are big but uncomfortable, staff unprepared, we paid the hotel for one night on Thursday 11/12/15 front desk said that we need to pay cash because the machine was out, but the next day we decided to stay another night because family situation, and then the machine was working oohhh wow! And the prices change because de weekend, please,,,,,, I'm a housekeeping supervisor. The worst hotel I have ever done business with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The people in the other room did not let us sleep.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple