“Perfect lunch spot, excellent value”
Review of Bruschetteria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I had lunch at Bruschetteria with a friend - I had the sweet potato and arugula salad, my friend had bruschetta with ricotta cheese and truffle oil. All was excellent. The brought more bread slices for my friend so no ricotta went to waste! Would go back again, very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 February 2011

This place is very cute! Super tiny, but perfect for a lunch or happy hour snack. Italian beers were excellent. We ordered three bruschetta. The toppings come in little bowls with bread on the side. We had the avocada and tomato, smoked salmon, and red pepper hummus. It was only $12.50 for the three and it was definitely enough for two people.

Reviewed 19 May 2009

I got a HUGE cup of coffee for a dollar.. which is the initial way to win me over.. we had the pesto deviled eggs with a prosciutto crisp.. delicious way to start. I had soup and salad, my husband had a panini with potato salad. A good, affordable, and light lunch. Everything was very fresh tasting.. the service was decent and we will absolutely return here.

Reviewed 22 November 2008

I just had lunch there and the meal was great. Their prix-fixe menu is a bargain which included a glass of wine. Their name-sake build your own bruschettas are delicious on perfectly toasted bread. Everything was so fresh!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook