The Roger Smith Hotel, once again, provided us with outstanding service during our 4 day visit this week. I've stayed there a number of times over the last year and I find it increasingly difficult to leave. The staff at the front desk and in the lobby is always ready to great you with a friendly hello and a smile. Our room was perfect - nicely decorated with plenty of space and a very comfortable bed. The housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the rooms exceptionally clean. The location couldn't be better and the beautiful art on exhibit in the hotel each time we visit is a wonderful bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City