“Interesting food court”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are several food options in this food court although Im not sure food court is a fair description. Plenty of Asian offerings as well as other options. It was nice to get an item from here and there and most offered alcohol options. It was a little pricey for what you were actually getting but you are also paying for the unique atmosphere and options I guess. I would go back but not with kids (due to price)

Date of visit: March 2018
Thomas H, General Manager at City Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Teahan.

While it's great you enjoyed your time with us so much, we regret that we didn't meet your expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we'll be sure to discuss your feedback with our team moving forward.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for an even better experience. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed overnight in Row and visited City Kitchen for breakfast the next morning. I wish we had more time, as I would have come back for lunch! Ramen from Kuro Obi looked delish, as did the breakfast tacos from Gabriela's Taqueria. We had coffee and a doughnut from Dough. Boy, we were not diappointed! I opted for a chocolate caramel sea salt doughnut, while my husband went with his fav, Boston cream. First off, the doughnut was HUGE. I wish I could say I shared mine and didn't eat the whole thing... but I did. I was too good, glad my kids weren't home to share!!! Second, it was absolutely amazing. It put some of the bakery doughnuts I have had and loved, to shame. The doughnut itself was perfect and the choco caramel sea salt was just amazing. I wanted to buy so many and try them-Dulce de Leche with Toasted Almonds, Mocha Almond Crunch, Nutella filled.... so many choices and they all looked fantastic. I hope to get there again and try more!

Date of visit: March 2018
Thomas H, General Manager at City Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the fantastic review! It's excellent you enjoyed your time with us so much! We love sharing our passion for delicious food with our guests and your praise for our mouthwatering dishes lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Quite an eclectic collection. I enjoyed luscious tacos and decadent donuts. Fun to eat and people watch over 8th Avenue.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thanks for the lovely review, Rita!

We're thrilled you had such a great experience with us! We strive to offer a wide selection of different foods so that everyone can find something to enjoy and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to hosting you again soon! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is basically a small food court--it is nice for a quick bite and has enough variety that each member of the party can choose what they want to eat. Biggest downside is the seating (lack of), especially during busy times, Given the atmosphere and take-out type of feel, the prices were also on the high side.

Date of visit: March 2018
Thomas H, General Manager at City Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Kim.

We're happy you had a pleasant meal with us despite not exceeding your expectations. We'll address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We do hope to host you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I just stumbled upon this and fell in love! Super cool atmosphere, reasonable prices for trendy food so close to Times Square. First visit was for donuts but tonight going back for lobster rolls and ramen! Something for every palate! Must go!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Thomas H, General Manager at City Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks for the lovely review, Jake!

We're thrilled you and your son had such a great experience with us! We strive to offer a wide selection of different foods so that everyone can find something to enjoy and your praise lets us know we're doing our job. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to hosting you again soon! Have a fantastic day!