“Wedding Weekend on the Upper West Side”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Very comfortable sofa for a great nap
The Bathroom
The Bathroom - with bathtub for a break from the city
The Bedroom - with a TV!
A VERY comfortable Mattress!
Towels are provided!
A cozy place to rest after hours of walking in the city!
The Bedroom
Writing a travel journal? This desk area is all yours to write away!
3 Shelves for your personal belongings
View from the living room - The Natural History Museum's tower
View from the bedroom - The Natural History Museum's tower
3 min walk to Central Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
leob470
Durham, North Carolina
“Wedding Weekend on the Upper West Side”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We were in town for a wedding in Central Park, and this location was absolutely perfect for it. Crystelle is fantastic and went well above and beyond our expectations to make sure we had everything we needed and that we had a pleasant stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone looking to stay in this part of town.

rochellen...
San Antonio, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This is my first time using flip key but I have used other sites to book for rentals. I also have visited NY 3 times prior to this trip.I have to say this unit was awesome! Crystelle was absolutely perfect to work with, she was extremely helpful and flexible for our trip. Pictures are exactly what the apartment looks like. I loved the neighborhood and this building does not have a lot of owners/renters which I liked. The location is perfect close to everything and Crystelle even provided maps, restaurants with links for suggestions.

My only negative which has nothing to do with the apartment it was me, this property is on the 5th floor, not sure I noticed that in the notes but than again it's NY everything has stairs here. Reason everyone is so fit! I would definitely stay again and I can't wait for my husband and I to rebook with Crystelle as the location is exactly where I like to stay when I am in NY.

Thank you Crystelle for everything!!!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: 5th floor
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
John M
New York City, New York
“Lovely Apartment and Neighborhood”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay at Crystelle's apartment. She was very helpful and attentive, the place is so lovely and well decorated and in a beautiful brownstone building. And it's a perfect UWS location and neighborhood. Close to the park and with so many nice cafes and restaurants nearby. Look forward to our next stay :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Jay M
Sarasota, Florida
“Lovely stay on the UWS!”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

What a lovely apartment on the Upper West Side!
My husband and I love visiting NYC and we prefer to stay "like the locals do". We have rented apartments before, but this has been our best experience by far!

The owner Crystelle is incredibly nice, accommodating, well organized and great to deal with. Communication was on point, which made the "organizational process" a breeze. She is responsive, gives the best New York recommendations and is always available, if you need her.

The apartment is just as pictured, in a typical New York brownstone, located on a beautiful street on the UWS (we LOVE the UWS!). Great restaurants are within walking distance, the park is right around the corner, the subway is just a few minutes away, everything is within reach!

After staying close to Times Square once, we are now only staying outside of the typical touristy areas, to enjoy New York as a city, not as an attraction. And if you want to see all the sights, you can reach all of them by subway, while enjoying the calm side of the city, once you return "home" in the evening.

Our most recent stay could not have been more enjoyable. The UWS is considered the safest neighborhood in the city and walking home every night was a joy!
The apartment was inviting, perfectly equipped for what you need while in New York, and made us feel like we were at home. I would recommend Crystelle and her lovely home to my best friend, and that speaks volumes!

I'm finally done searching for the "perfect spot" in the city! Thank you for everything Crystelle, we can't wait to come back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
dadie6002
Rockwall
“Beautiful Apartment !”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We visited NY this weekend and stayed in Crystelle's apt. It was extremely clean and organized. I thought the apt was nicer than the pictures indicated. Although not a huge living space, it was very well appointed and I love the décor. The bed was super comfortable, we were lucky that the weather was cooler than it had been so sleeping with the windows open and the ceiling fan running was just fine.
Crystelle met us at the door upon our arrival and was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely rent the apt again the next time we visit NY.
Thank you Crystelle !

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The bed was very comfortable
Liked least: 5 flights of stairs
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing