I really liked the Best Western near the seaport. It was a little difficult to find, but it's surrounded by small sea-side shops with cobble stone roads. The hotel has a Circa 1930's feel to it and I was surprised by the size of the rooms for a NYC hotel. The decor was really nice and the beds were comfortable. The staff we really accommodating.
The only negative for me was the parking is not attached to the hotel building. You have to travel two blocks where the hotel shares parking with another hotel. It was a little inconvienent for arrival and departure because you have pick up and drop off your luggage and navigate all the One Way streets to get to and from the hotel. However, I would not let this discourage you from trying this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western