“Chicken parm at Parm”
Review of Parm

Parm
Reserve with OpenTable
Parm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,788 of 14,732 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our group of three had two orders of chicken parm ($25) and an arugula salad ($14). The chicken parm is served with rotini and both the chicken and the pasta are generously served - a bit too much for my post-Christmas stomach so I opted for the salad. Casual interior. Food served quickly. Next time I'll be in shape to order the eggplant parm!

1  Thank b d

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This restaurant is way overrated- you would think that with such a limited menu that the items they actually offer would be delicious. Order a meatball parm sandwich for lunch- awful! It was under cooked and still pink on the inside- tasteless, dry and just disgusting. I threw it out because I was afraid to get sick from the raw meat.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Solid Italian. Calamari and fried zucchini were a hit. The chop salad was very good, but, the dressing has horseradish in it. If you don’t like that then don’t get. The cCicken Parm dinner was good. A lot of pasta. The eggplant parmigiana was better I thought. Even though we didn’t order any drinks we had great attentive service.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This cozy Italian restaurant is fast becoming my neighborhood favorite! The wine selection is excellent and the limited menu allows you to pick and continue to enjoy a favorite. Stuffed artichoke can't be beat for an appetizer and all of the pasta dishes are served with just the right spice. Alone or with a friend or family - I highly recommend Parm for a casual night out.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

If you like calamari, you much order it a Park. It is some of the best I have ever eaten. The Chicken and the Eggplant Parmesan are both excellent. The service was fine, as we ate at the bar and the staff as attentive enough. Parm is a great spot that you actually can afford in NYC. I’ll be back.