“Excellent juices & smoothies”
Review of Juice Generation

Juice Generation
Ranked #184 of 484 Dessert in New York City
Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Used to my own great breakfast smoothies - but on vacation in NYC- They did not disappoint - we had an excellent juice selection as well as a smoothie!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Lovely place to pick up a fruit and veggie juice to re-energise. I love that the place is all about sustainability and being environmentally conscious. Lots of vegan options as well as healthy options for gym-goes (added protein to smoothies). Just brilliant!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I always remind myself to stop in when I'm in the area. My favorite is the mango smoothie but sometimes I get wheat grass for an extra pick me up.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A good option for a healthy juice near Times sq...add an extra shot of ginger or turmeric for 0.75p resp 1.75

Have many smoothies and lunch options

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Love coming here for healthy. Meal. You can make the combo that you wish with added extras like protein powder etc. a bit expensive but a good healthy alternative to. Fried foods and d as bread sandwiches. Open long hours and crowded at meal times but worth it.