Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 281
USD 240
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 232
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 347
USD 288
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

Hotel Beacon(New York City)
USD 456
USD 297
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 371/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Room Service
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 249
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 299/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 323
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 412
USD 296
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 187
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 340
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

3,602 results
All reviewsrooftop barcharlie palmertimes squareexpress breakfastnew yorkblackout blindspremier roomturn down servicebryant parkperfect locationmini barjunior suiteconcierge deskmodern hotelfantastic hotelsubway stationthe theater district
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was my 4th time staying at the Knickerbocker in as many months and it was a big disappointment. Not the same level of quality or service. It started with little things like the pack of cotton balls in the bathroom was open and partially used. The next day no one made up my room at all until several calls in the evening. And to top it off there was no hot water for my shower on the last day of my stay. Not what I would expect at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Andiell
Vincent V, Managing Director at The Knickerbocker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Andiell, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I'm deeply disappointed to hear that your recent stay fell short. Please allow me to apologize for the issues with housekeeping and your shower-- these certainly aren't reflective of our high standard. I will be sharing your feedback with our housekeeping team so that we can be more attentive going forward. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and hope to have the opportunity to regain your full confidence in the future. I hope to connect with you at vincentvienne@theknickerbocker.com so I can make this right.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location in Time Square. Rooms are spacious, clean and very nice. Loved stopping in to Jake's for the inclusive breakfast before heading out for the day. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JDFrey11

JDFrey11, thank you for your great review. I'm pleased that our location was a good fit for your visit and that you were able to fully relax in your room. Also happy that Jake's breakfast was a perfect way to start your days. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the heart of Times Square!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A fabulous hotel with top quality services. The food in the restaurant was amazing and the location was perfect to walking everywhere. My favourite special touch was the doormen, they added such a nostalgic touch in a city already packed with fantastic history. I would love to go back there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atyrrell06

atyrrell06, your perfect review is quite the compliment! Exceptional service is indeed our standard, so I'm happy that our dedication to hospitality impressed you. I'm delighted to hear that our bell staff added a special touch to your stay and that it made your visit that much more memorable. We would love the opportunity to welcome you again next time you're in the city.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel was in an excellent location. The room was perfect and the hotel staff were really friendly and helpful. Jakes cafe was perfect for breakfast serving fresh pastries, fruit and coffee at good prices. Would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bridget0702

Bridget0702, thank you for your 5-star review. It was our pleasure to welcome you to The Knickerbocker from the UK. I'm happy to hear that your room was perfect and that our central Times Square location was a great fit. We're so glad you loved our offerings at Jake's, too. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fabulous hotel, excellent location, modern clean rooms. Very spacious, no hesitation in recommending for family or couples. Well stocked gymnasium and spotless. Only complaint if I had to list one is the quality of lighting on the fourth floor restrooms. A bit dark, especially for older people or children. Also my son's teddy was accidentally taken when during room service, hoping to get this back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
1  Thank Jenniveve
Vincent V, Managing Director at The Knickerbocker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Jenniveve, thank you for sharing everything you loved about The Knickerbocker. We're happy that your family had a great stay and we appreciate your recommendation. I'm sorry to hear about your son's toy. We understand how special it must be to him. Unfortunately, nothing has been located following your departure, nor logged in our lost and found records. We will certainly continue to search for the item and will absolutely return it to you should we find it.