“2 Month Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Travis A
“2 Month Stay”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I had a great stay at the apartment on 94th Street. I subleased for a little more than 2 months while I worked in the city for a summer internship. The apartment was completely clean upon move in and furnished with everything I needed. It took me less than 90 minutes to move into the apartment which immediately felt like home. Elem and his team were very helpful with any questions or concerns I had along the way. I would highly recommend. Thank you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing