“Lots of choices”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

You can eat breakfast or lunch and everything looks good. Philly wrap excellent as were the fries. Gobbler salad tasty. Eggs benedict also excellent. Only odd thing was no refills on iced tea and other drinks. Oh well. Good service too.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Dropping into New York for a few days we had searched for a restaurant to cater for our family with gluten free, vegetarian, and healthy food requirements!
Having reviewed on trip advisor we picked TriBeCa Kitchen. Warm welcome and great service, glasses of water arrived within 30s of sitting down. We ordered Irish fries with cheese for starters, really tasty. For main the kids loved the gluten free pasta with Vesuvius sauce. As the vegetarian in the party I ordered the antipasto salad which I had missed had prosciutto & salami in. On arrival of the salad I realised my mistake & the server dealt with this by saying he would speak to the kitchen to see whether they could prepare a new salad without the meat. Thanks for reacting well to an awkward situation! The salads were great and lots to eat, we didn't have any room left for dessert.
Thank you - we'll be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Walked to Tribeca's Kitchen from the Millenium Hilton to try to find a reasonably priced breakfast. Found a great breakfast. W and I both got omelets that were delicious. My daughter got a waffle that she enjoyed as well. The coffee was great and they kept my cup full. The orange juice was fresh squeezed and tasty. The hash browns were only just ok. The service was the highlight of this place. They are right on top of things and you are left wanting for nothing.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We loved this place! Called that morning & they got us in at 10:30...service was excellent as was the food. Lots of people there but you would never have known it by the attention we received....highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We came here for a quick meal and my husband got lunch and I got breakfast and we both really liked our meal.
I love that they use organic eggs, meats without antibiotics or hormones!!

Chicken sandwich and greens was delicious!!
Eggs and French toast was very good!