“Great lunch”

Price range: USD 11 - USD 25
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and didn’t really know what to order. I got honey walnut glazed chicken and it was excellent. My husband got drunken man noodles and it was very good also. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We got 10% off for paying cash. I would go recommend it to others.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The menu has a really good variety. The sushi was amazing. Other people in our party ordered dishes such as their Salmon Teriyaki and their Green Curry and everyone was ecstatic about their food. Sachi’s dim sum was delicious. Their service was very attentive to detail and polite. I would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for a reasonably priced Asian restaurant.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great take away meal - after long day sightseeing, this was ready in 10 mins and piping hot, delicious food all as ordered when we opened back at our rented holiday apartment. So reasonable in price but in addition, generous portions of yummy food - sushi, sashimi, noodle and rice dishes - perfect for all the family. Going to eat in restaurant tomorrow night we were so impressed!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The food is good, very fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful. The place was very packed, not ideal for quiet business meetings.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Sachi with my daughter and wife at my daughter’s request to celebrate her birthday and again we were not disappointed. The food was spot on and the drinks were varied and tasty. The small dim sum style plates are eclectic and delicious. It is fun to go there and share a number of small plates with family and friends. It is off the beaten path but worth looking for.