“Very Nice!”

Blue Bottle Coffee
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice service offered by Blue Bottle Coffee. I felt exactly comfortable while I was at that place.I visited there with my Girlfriend.She also found that is the best place to spend some beautiful movements with coffee.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A small coffee spot selling good coffee in the Rockefeller centre. Most brewed coffee in the US is a bit weak but Blue Bottle does proper coffee.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Though it is a bit of a mission to find Blue Bottle, I cannot say this emphatically enough, I LOVE this coffee. In addition to being a bit difficult to find it is also expensive. Now with those two caveats out of the way, if you are a coffee lover, make the effort and try this place out, you’ll be rewarded!
My go to order is a Double Americano w/ room for a splash of milk. On my most recent visit I also picked up a bag of their drip blend beans called “Giant Steps” which are certified organic and roasted the day before.

1  Thank _AliCar3_
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Had a latte and a a cookie and alongside the service everything was super. Appreciated the nice heart decoration on my coffee.

1  Thank VBMichelle
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place whilst stealing WiFi at the Rockefeller centre. What a happy accident.

Lovely little shop, not too much going on except the queue which stretches out the door.
The staff were friendly but not sickeningly so. Beautifully made latte and hot chocolate from ganache rather than powder. Gorgeous taste and perfect temperature. The cookies also a delight.

Staff for the most part were lovely (especially crazy eyes) but we’ll give others the benefit of doubt for an off day, they were still pleasant.

We went back numerous times and will probably order some of their coffee online when we get back to the UK.

Definitely visit before (or after on a cold day) you do the top of the rock!

1  Thank Edward B