“Great place, great location, great host”
other travellers have booked this property
Central Park View from 20 feet of windows!!
Living room with flat screen TV, Wii console, and Apple TV Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Bedroom
Sleeping loft
Breakfast table with views
Office area with private WiFi
Bathroom with bathtub and shower
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
lisg66
Miami, Florida
“Great place, great location, great host”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the first time in NYC that I didn't stay in a hotel. Suzanne's apt was perfect for my family of three. The location is ideal, quiet, safe, very close to the subway and shopping. Suzanne is very accommodating and even left us snacks because we got into New York so late. She's the most thoughtful host I've come across in all of my vacation stays. I would definitely stay again. My only regret is that I didn't get to meet Suzanne in person but, hopefully, I will our next visit to NYC.

30 Jun 2017
Lisa! Thank you so much for your glowing review :-). You are welcome in my apartment anytime! I look forward to meeting you too - come back soon!!!
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Philadelphia, PA. USA
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

26 May 2016
Glenn, It was wonderful to meet you and your wife. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again very soon :-) Thank you for the lovely review!
Millstone, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

15 Dec 2014
It was a pleasure to meet all of you wonderful ladies! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in NYC and I hope to see you all again very soon! Thank you and have a fantastic holiday season :-)
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

16 Sep 2014
Thank you so much, Laura! It was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again in the future :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing