“Quick dinner”

Ranked #192 of 15,923 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Needed a quick bite before a show. The location was perfect and the service was fast.
I ordered a chicken gyro and it was delicious, chicken was tender and authentic with french fries inside the pita.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,897)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We needed a good place for breakfast on Easter morning, and I'm so glad we found this spot. The service was friendly and extremely quick, yet we didn't feel rushed! The portions were quite large and we had more than enough to energize us for a day walking around the city. Lots of avocado in the California omelet and my boyfriend loved his Corned Beef Hash. We both though the hash browns were some of the best we ever had.

1  Thank Erin K
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Delicious breakfast with huge portions. We went here for an early breakfast (7:30am), got right in and got a table (on a Saturday). I had an omelet, my husband had corned beef hash. Both were delicious and filling, it kept us full all day as we went on a 7+ hour walking tour.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my Fiancé visited here every morning on our trip to NYC. This place has a great selection of food and it is extremely tasty! The staff are very friendly and the service was brilliant. I would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank amyhK6357GN
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited as a family and the burgers were huge and delicious. Portion of pizza fries were equally delicious and staff were welcoming and helpful. Water served straight to you as you sit down. Great!