1,910 results
All reviews carnegie hall le labo heated floors new york soaking tub steam room the russian tea room house car rainfall shower tv in the mirror living room beautiful hotel luxury hotel nespresso machine west side four seasons room service
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Park Hyatt is a lovely place to stay in New York! Very attentive staff and wonderful rooms. I always look forward to staying at this hotel. Very well located as well. Can’t wait to return! Very nice breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I would like to thank the staff of the Park Hyatt New York, as I was treated like royalty the entire time I was there. This was a truly memorable and fantastic experience. The hotel is simply beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is of the highest of quality and seem to be happy. as they were all smiling. I was always greeted after returning back to the hotel. It truly felt like home and family. This is very difficult to achieve from a staff, and kudos to the Park Hyatt. Everyone I interacted with was incredibly helpful. As far as the room, it was incredibly clean and well stocked with snacks and beverages should I wish to enjoy them and not wish to be troubled with venturing out to find them. The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. The bathroom was like a spa visit. The deep soaking tub, while I didn't use it, looked incredibly inviting. The rain fall shower...well, I just might need to get one for myself. These were the best showers of my life. The location was perfect for what we intended to do: a stroll in central park, a visit to the Frick collection, a trip to times square, and a Broadway Musical. All were within walking distance if we chose, although we took a cab to the play. The door guys were right there to hail a cab for us when we needed one. I could go on and on, but I think you're getting the idea.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay Feb 8-12 for our 25th Anniversary! Truly luxurious. The lobby had incredible Fresh flowers, but the room was what delighted me. I’ve never seen such a high tech, but comfortable room. The shower, the tub, the ty in the mirror....talk about having a Pretty Woman movie moment!! We had drinks in one of the bars one evening, and it was quite lovely as well. The only disappointment was that we weren’t really recognized as Hyatt Loyalty members by the front desk...that would have been nice. I would definitely return for a special occasion. The location is fabulous!!close to shopping, Central Park, and restaurants.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent location. Few minutes walk from 5th Av. Excellent service throughout. Everyone is smiling and helpful and goes all the way to help. Good size rooms. Very good pool and spa. The best thing here is that the property is relatively new. I believe only five years old compared to most 5* hotels in the city that are outdated.
The only downside is that there is only one dining option and the food is average. So they need to pay more attention to their F&B

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I’m never disappointed with Hyatt hotels. As a designer I appreciate the incredible attention to detail and quality interior design work. This is an exquisite hotel. Exceptionally beautiful and my room exceeded my expectations. I love the location. Close to everything I wanted to do. There’s an incredible market across the street where you can buy literally everything you need or want.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends