“I expected more...”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 6th and 7th Avenue
Transit: Subway: N,R,W,Q and F
Description: Great burgers in a fun place.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The location is worth 5 stars! It’s literally like a Royal Hotel’s underground burger place!
Unfortunately burger was without any sauce, tasted like wannabe 5Guys. French fries and staff were good tho!

1  Thank Jānis D
Write a ReviewReviews (4,669)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fourth visit in last ten years and remains much the same. No pretentions, simple decent burgers served with beer or soda in a funky old school room.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A loong line outside so I thought it must be something special. Luckily as a hotel guest I was able to order pickup and skip the wait.
I had to go there myself and pick it up though (even though its located inside the hotel) and I even ignored the very strange attitude on the phone.
Inside: shabby tiny little overcrowded place. Felt like the subway! Staff as rude as on the phone. The kids must think its cool or something.
Food? Better than McD but nothing worth writing home about. Set me back around 50 USD for three small burgers, fries and a drinks.
Don't go.

1  Thank lyxCalvin
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As soon as you arrive in the queue, they suggest you to leave as early as you finish. You have to write your order, try to find a seat, which is quiet hard. Prices are expensive for what the food is.
I have the same name than another customer, It was almost my mistake to pick up her hamburger... I gave it back when our order arrived and the staff complained about this misunderstood!
Seated next to the till we heard customers missing food, having mistakes in their order.
We definitely didn’t enjoy the food, the cold welcome and don’t recommend at all, It’s not worthy!
The only good point: the decoration!

1  Thank Camille H
Reviewed 30 March 2018

In this fancy hotel you will find the best dive-bar feeling burger joint that is delicious, simple, and satisfying. Such a gem! The wall decor is amazing too. I would work at the snobby hotel just so i could eat the burgers everyday on break!