“Amazing ribs!!”

Ranked #105 of 14,912 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Morningside Heights
Cross street: 12th Avenue
Transit: 1 train @ 125th Street
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Excellent ribs, if you order the trade of everything for two is actually good for four, delicious and fulfilling

Write a ReviewReviews (1,092)

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Like they knew exactly what I was expecting!
Large rack of ribs drenched in sauce and a large dish of hot wings!!
That was my order, which was brilliant, and upon overlooking other tables, the other dished looked mighty fine as well.
Nice vibes, packed with people and a nice choice of menu.
Tip, take into account the extended waiting time. We arrived and had to wait for over an hour. Even though it was a nice wait, on a little dock over the Hudson during a sunset, We were starving!

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Over a week later, I'm still feeling guilty for this meal but it was very tasty! We had a big cheesy burger and the deluxe brisket (and had half each). The sectioned plates made me feel a bit like I was back in primary school, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It was very tasty and very filling. I'm trying to remember if we were too full for dessert or they didn't do sundaes (it feels like a place that should have good ice cream!)

The only thing bringing it down to 4 bubbles is that the service was quite slow and we also didn't get the bread that was supposed to be included with the deluxe brisket. We didn't mention it to the waitress because she a) wasn't around very much (and it was 4pm on a Tuesday afternoon so it wasn't exactly busy) and b) we didn't need any more food so it would probably have been wasted

A good meal but I'm not sure it's quite worth all the hype.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We went here our last night in NY, I was surprised to discover we needed a reservation on a Sunday evening, but I guess the food is just that good! Pulled pork was good, mac n cheese and bbq fried rice were both amazing. I'll be dreaming of that mac n cheese for years to come!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

If you're hungry and like meat you shouldn't hesitate on going there!

I had the spareribs and hotwings and the flavour was excellent!

Service was great and I'm definitely going back.