“Great Coffee & Donuts”

Ranked #326 of 693 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This guy is a big fan of Tim Norton's. When I had meetings in Manhattan, this was my breakfast spot. Excellent cup if coffee and perfect chocolate glazed donuts.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We both love Tims coffee, and an on the run breakfast preparing for a busy day. We visited Tims every day we were there same as home, the coffee measured up as did the bagels...just as expected

Reviewed 1 August 2016

There are so many coffee shops in NY, which one do you choose. For us, Tim Hortons is the best! We travelled from Canada, where there so many of these, but only a few located in NYC. We were so happy that we found one. Their vanilla latte is the best and they also do some very tasty muffins.
Hopefully on our next visit, Tim Hortons will have opened a few more branches.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I don't make a habit of reviewing venues in train stations, but I was pleased to finally be able to try out Tim Hortons. The coffee and eats were of good quality for on the go fare but the prices really caught my attention - at a mere fraction of other fast food eateries in Penn Station. Maybe because every other option seemed either grim and/or exorbitant but Tim Hortons was a standout here. I'll look for it next time I'm catching the train from Penn Station.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I felt so happy when seeing the Timmie's sign when walking through town. Actually was after a Subway (as this is the "international norm"). But I really enjoyed having my Latte at Tim Horton's (which also brought back some memories of my Canada holidays some years ago...)