“Great. And gluten-free! ”
Review of Otto's Tacos

Otto's Tacos
Ranked #2,050 of 15,923 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic tacos. Suitable for gluten-free diets. Really tasty, fresh and good value. Friendly, welcoming and informed service. Excellent little place in East Village.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great for vegetarians and my boyfriend said they were the best tacos he’d ever had, he was desperate to go back for more the next day! Kind of like a fast food style, order at the till but you can sit in. Great for a quite bite before a show or at lunchtime.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We were staying around the corner from this place and read some reviews and thought we would try it out... so worth it! Tacos are about $3-4 with many choices to choose from. We got chicken with guacamole tacos with a side of mild salsa and chips. Delicious!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner at a fancy and "hipp" mexican restaurang yesterday, was left in dissapointment and with a big bill. I hade dinner at Ottos tid and was blown away with the quality of the food and The bold flavours. Best tacos ever eaten. Period. Could easily have paid twice the price without a reaction. A must visit for the taco fan!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My friend took me here on my first trip to New York last weekend and these tacos were the best I've ever had. I've never run into a street taco i didn't like- but these ones are for sure my new favorite! The shrimp taco was my favorite!!!

Date of visit: October 2017