“A true American diner ”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it was exactly what you want from an American diner. The menu was extensive. I had the ATBLT (avocado, turkey bacon, lettuce and tomato) sandwich which was really tasty. The burgers were also good. The food is fresh and tasty and very reasonably priced. The service is efficient and what you expect from a diner. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast at the Diner 3 times while on holiday in New York. The breakfast as well as the coffee was so yummy we had to keep going back. Friendly and welcoming staff. I couldn’t recommend this place enough, it’s too good. If I lived in New York I would go there everyday.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Step back in time and enjoy dining at a true Old School diner, conveniently located near subway stops in Tribeca. Danny and his team are incredibly friendly, attentive, conversational - and they serve up fabulous food, fresh hot coffee and tempting desserts! I can't wait to go back the next time I'm in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Came here after hearing its one of the last old time diners it certainly was. I got the corned beef hash with eggs the size wasn’t as big as other places I visited but the meal was enjoyable and service friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Cash only diner, but there is a convenient atm machine located outside :)
I usually eat here after class and they have a student discount so that's a bonus!

Great staff and was offered a free meal when I didn't get what I expected during one visit