“My favourite breakfast in New York ”
Review of Cascade Cafe

Cascade Cafe
Ranked #1,246 of 15,766 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner went here every morning for breakfast.
The bacon and egg roll is amazing.
The guys behind the counter are so helpful and friendly. Always pleasant.
It's a must visit when you're in New York

Reviewed 30 January 2018

When we go to New York, I have a looooong list of attractions to visit, shows to attend, walks to do.... But I must admit that New York style bagels are always a huge magnet for me as well... I do not want hot breakfasts, I want sumptuous bagels with lox or lox spread and just plain cream cheese. Do not care about the quality of coffee, when I get bagels as good as we had at the Cascade Cafe. My pumpernickel bagel with plain cream cheese and my husband's sesame bagel with lox spread were so simply mouthwatering and very filling. You will also find endless variety of paninis, bagels, egg sandwiches to choose from. Fresh juices and smoothies are readily available as well. Very friendly service Is a plus. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stopped in for a bagel and juice. The fresh juices are incredibly good, and the bagel was also very tasty. Bagel came out with the wrong type of cream cheese, but the line was too long to go back. That was my only issue and a very minor one.

Would come back for the juice and convenience factor alone. Didn't try the desserts but they looked very good as well.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This cafe is awesome. Good, inexpensive food, fast. Cooked to order breakfast and sandwiches. They also have coffee and baked goods. Everything is delicious.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a light bite here twice during our short break, plus another pop-in for cheesecake to go. Very tasty food prepared quickly and good value. Say no more.