“Real Lebanese food in NYC”
Review of Byblos Restaurant

Byblos Restaurant
Ranked #1,184 of 15,901 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 25 - USD 25
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 28th street
Description: Byblos Restaurant is the finest, most authentic Lebanese Restaurant in NYC. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for a one man show and belly dancer!!
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Due to the summer holidays the restaurant was not busy. Good ambient for a family meal. The Waiter (Rodrigo) was very cordial and also gave us good tips on what to see in the city.
We were lucky to select this restaurant and we all loved the meal we had.
I had the stuffed lamb and it was delicious. Just make sure you are hungry as the portions are well served.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We started with hummus and zaatar pies, the pita was warm and good and the hummus was very good. I didn't care for the pies, but the others enjoyed them. We all enjoyed the falafel. We also all enjoyed the filet of sole. The staff was very attentive. We would return

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best Lebanese restaurants in New York. Delicious food and very professional service.
And the most important they are not overpriced like other Mediterranean restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We generally enjoyed our visit to Byblos. The servers are attentive and very pleasant. I had kibbeh, which was excellent, and my wife enjoyed the lamb kabob. The only real issue was the extremely loud live music at dinner. We arrived before it started, and were thankful to leave not long after - started giving us a headache.

Try it for lunch, because the food (although a little pricey for the portion size) really is very good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was here with my family because I wanted them to try some Lebanese food, and we all loved it! The food is delicious, the service pretty quick and the price reasonable. We enjoyed the vegetarian grape leaves and the fattoush salad. I would come back for sure!

Date of visit: May 2017