“Very good food, but the music at dinner is very loud.”
Review of Byblos Restaurant

Byblos Restaurant
Ranked #1,366 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 25 - USD 25
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Cross street: 28th street
Description: Byblos Restaurant is the finest, most authentic Lebanese Restaurant in NYC. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for a one man show and belly dancer!!
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We generally enjoyed our visit to Byblos. The servers are attentive and very pleasant. I had kibbeh, which was excellent, and my wife enjoyed the lamb kabob. The only real issue was the extremely loud live music at dinner. We arrived before it started, and were thankful to leave not long after - started giving us a headache.

Try it for lunch, because the food (although a little pricey for the portion size) really is very good.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was here with my family because I wanted them to try some Lebanese food, and we all loved it! The food is delicious, the service pretty quick and the price reasonable. We enjoyed the vegetarian grape leaves and the fattoush salad. I would come back for sure!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We were in NYC for a long weekend and wanted some authentic Lebanese food. Byblos was first rate! excellent menu, amazing food, friendly service and in a great location, close to Madison Square Garden. I hope to go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great Lebanese restaurant with amazing food and attentive staff. Seating is comfortable and spacious - rare in Manhattan nowadays! Cheese pie so good that we ordered it twice.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were blown away by the food at Byblos! This is authentic Lebanese food without attitude and incredibly well priced. We were there on a Saturday evening and wondered why it was not jammed at 7:15 - well those in the know start arriving after 8:00PM for the music and Belly Dancing that begins at 9:00PM. You could easily make a meal out of the appetizers but be bold and venture into the entrees! I'm already salivating about my next trip to NYC to go to Byblos!

1  Thank EngagedSeattle_WA