“Great Acai Bowls”

Ranked #1,922 of 15,761 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Whilst in New York we came here a few mornings to have Acai Bowls for breakfast. Great menu of bowls and all delicious. Definitely recommend checking them out.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

They serve tasty organic juices that are made fresh as you order. Also have good gluten-free muffins. The space is very clean too.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

For two juices we paid 22 USD, in my opinion too expensive for the quality you get. Same quality as in a supermarket.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Not wanting coffee again, I stopped in Juice Generation for something after lunch. I had been to JG sometime back. I had checked out their menu of smoothies, acai bowls, protein shakes, etc. I got the protein buzz shake with agave and almond milk-it was great. It was also good because it holds you and you do not feel hungry again an hour later. It is pricey but I would recommend and return.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Manhattan for 8 days. We went to the various locations of Juice Generation every day. My wife had super dupa greens and I had I love watermelon.
We both LOVED our drinks. Super healthy, super fresh. The amount of produce used to make each drink is phenomenal!
If you order I love watermelon, they will asked if you want sweetener. NO! It's sweet enough! Cannot wait until we return!