“Good products inside equinox health club”
Review of Juice Generation

Juice Generation
Ranked #258 of 484 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Well. Laid out. With tables and freezers with pre made products this s place stands out. They still make custom shakes but supplement with whole coconuts, small meals, water s and other products. Tables and chairs help with the wait.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

The smoothies and juices are healthy and delicious. There are no added sugars. We visited this place 3 out of the 4 days we were in NYC. I wish they had this place in my hometown.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I found this spot a few days into my vacation and loved it so much that I returned every morning for breakfast. I had the smooth strawberry, i heart watermelon, and the peanut butter split smoothies... all were great but the pb one was my favorite. I also tried the aloha acai and the amazing green acai bowls, which were also enjoyed thoroughly. The wait can be long if you go during peak times.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

there are so many juice bars, they seem to be everywhere especially in brooklyn... but this is in my top 5!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I heard about this place based on another review I came across online and glad I went here! Great atmosphere, cute touches and of course the juice was amazing. I had the "Hail to the Kale" and am constantly recreating it at home. It's light, goes down well and doesn't make you fill bloated like some other juices do. If you're around the area, definitely pop in!