I'm so happy I picked this hostel for my recent stay! The location and budget was perfect for me. I'm definitely returning for my next visit to NYC.
1. The price! For the city, you can't beat it!
3. Friendly staff
4. The breakfast was above and beyond what I expected (see photos).
5. Location was perfect for me.
1. The sheets had a strong smell of fabric softer. If you have fragrance sensitives then think about bringing your own sheets and avoid rooms near the laundry room.
2. Opening the door to my room was a pain! I took about a minute just to lock and unlock my door. Maybe it was just my door? Avoid room # 24.
3. Bring your own earplugs if you're easily awoken - simply moving around in the room or hallways is pretty noisy.
4. The stairs up the higher floors are quite narrow and steep. If you have knee problems or have heavy luggage then ask for a lower floor (You'll still have to walk up the first flight of stairs to get to the hostel).More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included