“Creative brunch ”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: We're a Belgian bakery and restaurant serving simple, wholesome and seasonal food. Le Pain Quotidien means "the daily bread" in French, and like our name suggests, we're bakers at heart. Although our handmade, organic bread is how we got our start, we serve a variety of healthy options like organic coffee, pastries, eggs, tartines, soups, salads and desserts. At Le Pain Quotidien, we believe that food should be simple, nourishing and delicious. That's why we source ingredients that are local or organic whenever possible. We also believe in the importance of eating a healthy, plant-based diet, so you'll find many vegetarian or vegan options on our menu.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very creative brunch with variety choices.

Service is nice but slow, maybe because of too many guests.
NY price, not down to earth.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 17 March 2018

What a wonderful experience for breakfast today! I had a Solo Breakfast- The Avocado Toast with Salmon and a fried egg-----Incredible! Nicholas, the server was gracious and professional. I cant wait to eat there again tomorrow!!

3  Thank SHESAIDYES09
Reviewed 16 March 2018

If you are staying in hotel Smyth, this place could not be more convenient for quick cup of coffee or leisurely breakfast.
After a "cold night stay" - the heat was not working in the hotel next door where I was staying - I needed a quick cup of morning coffee and chocolate croissant to get going with my day.
It could not have been any simpler, so there is not really much to write about.
Everybody was pleasant enough and did their job.
On a very cold January morning it was convenient place and seemed just right for a quick morning coffee stop....

3  Thank Wenovo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I ate the breakfast bowl with a sunny side egg. It was very healthy with grains and arugula and sweet potato. Normally these kinds of bowls are kind of plain tasting/ tasteless but the sweet potato really made this breakfast bowl. I felt good about eating it and it tasted pretty good so it was a win.

I ordered tea and my friend had coffee - the cups they serve hot beverages in are weird. No handle. It's like a bowl - no it is a bowl. Sorry I prefer an actual cup with a handle for a hot drink - unless that drink is sake.

The service was not fast but not the slowest I've ever had. The server was nice and knowledgeable.

Overall good selection on the menu - lots of items I would eat.

Would go again for sure.

3  Thank SVMcBos
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

As much as I like the food at Le pain quotidian, this place needs to implore its slow service. I was so hungry and waited like for 20 min to get all I ordered.

LePainQuotidien, Guest Relations Manager at Le Pain Quotidien, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding the slow service that you received at our 97th and Madison Le Pain Quotidien. Please accept our apologies for your wait time and that we did not provide you the experience that we pride ourselves in offering our guests. Please reach out to us at questions@lepainquotidien.com so we can make it right.