“Worth every penny”

NYC Horse Carriage Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, my name is Frank and I've been operating and managing my business since 2005. My father has been in the industry since 1979. As a child I looked up to my father, I fell in love with horse drawn carriage industry and providing smiles and memories for customers over the years. I am dedicated to your personal experience on a horse drawn carriage, providing you with the history of Central Park, beautiful Manhattan skylines and memories sure to last a lifetime. We specialize in Central Park Tours, Proposals, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Family Fun. We always provide full guided tours during our Central Park rides. Our company also has the best rates at the lowest cost. All of our customers are treated with respect, sincerity and professionalism. It all started in 1979, when two brothers migrated from Sicily to New York City. Since then, it has been passed down a generation and has become a fully functional family run business. We utilize the internet to ensure quality and convenience for customers seeking horse drawn carriage rides through Central Park. We are very passionate about our horse and carriage industry and our family is dedicated to providing you with the best horse and carriage experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was the last one holding out in my family to do a carriage ride. Man was I being stupid and stubborn... The ride was worth every penny. So relaxing, peaceful, and I learned so much about the city as we rode around. There are several services to choose from and from my reasearch I found this company to be the most reputable,

1  Thank Chris B
Frank R, Front Office Manager at NYC Horse Carriage Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We're so happy that you enjoyed your horse and carriage ride experience with us!! Thank you for choosing our company to serve you and yours during your stay in New York City! It was truly our pleasure to serve you all! :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,950)
All reviews
"central park"
in 367 reviews
"great ride"
in 45 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 33 reviews
in 93 reviews
"nyc"
in 284 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was a beautiful day in NYC and we thoroughly enjoyed the 60 min. carriage ride. Our driver (Been there about 25 yrs he said---Irish accent) was very knowledgeable and told us lots of interesting tidbits about NYC. He was nice to take wonderful pictures for us, too. He was careful to make sure they came out perfect. He also gave us carrots to feed the horse---very fun.

1  Thank 130pamjohnson
Frank R, Front Office Manager at NYC Horse Carriage Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your horse and carriage ride through Central Park with us!!! It was truly our pleasure to serve and your yours! :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Beautiful afternoon where we were able to relax and enjoy Central Park! NYC Carriage Rides was dependable and easy to work with.

1  Thank Rachel H

We're so happy you had such a pleasant and enjoyable experience with us! Thank you for choosing our company, the Official NYC Horse Carriage Ride to serve you and yours during your stay in New York City! :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our driver was super nice and gave us a great tour through Central Park. Would definitely book them again.

1  Thank Bridget A

Thanks for such a wonderful review!! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your horse and carriage ride through Central Park with us!! :)