“Best fillet mignon”
Review of The Palm Too

The Palm Too
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Too is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #844 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 25 - USD 75
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 44th & 45th
Transit: Closest subway stop is Grand Central Station.
Description: The Palm Too is an upscale Steakhouse with an Italian heritage and some traditional Italian dishes. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing cocktail at our beautiful bar, craving a generous steak with the perfect glass of wine, or planning a special party for an upcoming milestone, we have all this and more waiting for you at The Palm.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The steak that I ate was the best ever. The side dishes such as green beans and spinach were also very good. I recommend the cheesecake as well.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The beef here is worth a try but we visited for a 4pds lobster which was perfect. Boiled and then grilled to perfection, it was succulent and moist with a nice grill finish at the same time. Crab meat cocktail was a treat as well with chunky pieces of meat. Wine list is offering some good value for money. Restaurant is a bit small, as are tables, but upon asking, we were immediately given a bigger table. Service is fast. Happy to recommend this place which is in a safe neighborhood close to UN.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Extremely busy - even midweek - so make a reservation.
Good ambience and service.
Food excellent but on pricey side - but this is due to the location.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I'd have given this four stars except our server was not good. She was very slow, she was not attentive and she did not make for an excellent dining experience. I would expect excellent dining in a restaurant like this.

Someone told me to get the chicken parmesan because it's good. It was huge and excellent. It was truly some of the best chicken parm I've had and I would not expect this in a restaurant like the Palm. I would expect it in a restaurant in Little Italy but this was excellent I highly recommend the chicken parmesan.

We had fresh donuts in a bag for dessert. They were incredible. They were served hit with a chocolate sauce and a raspberry sauce. They were amazing!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

First visited 12 years ago. Had the steak if my life so came back with my wife / friends. Best steak you’ll ever have! Great ambience and my only regret is I never make it to dessert :-)