“A Fabulous Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: 24th Street
Transit: N or R to 23rd st. & Broadway, or take the 6 to 23th St. & Park Ave.
Description: Eleven Madison Park is located in a landmark art deco building with soaring 35-foot ceilings and a view of Madison Square Park. We offer an intimate bar featuring 35 wines by the glass as well as seasonal classic and proprietary cocktails. The second floor private dining rooms also feature views of Madison Square Park. For both lunch and dinner, Eleven Madison Park offers a Tasting Menu for $195.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My Husband, my oldest daughter and I went to 11 Madison last night for my birthday. I had wanted to try this restaurant for a while and it did not disappoint. It is very expensive, but it is truly a dining and service experience. The meal is a tasting menu which I love and they gave you enough choices for each course that we never felt like we were settling on having something we really didn't like.

While not all of what we had was fabulous, some courses were amazing food experiences, so overall the food was special.

The service is the best service we have had in years. They were extremely attentive to our dietary needs and they never hovered, but were always there to serve.

Even though there are many courses, you never have to wait forever for your next course. They seem to have the timing down perfectly. There is no dress code although most people dress festively.

We just had a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,309)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is our first time at Eleven Madison Park and they have surpassed our expectation. Read about their accolades and decided to check it out. Voted The World's Best Restaurant 2017 besides many other awards, Chef / Owner Daniel Humm is well deserved. Yes, there are other restaurants that have attained the same status as Eleven Madison Park, it's the uniqueness of each course (7 course Tasting Menu), which makes it stands out. Last but not least, the service is superb and I like to take this opportunity to thank Ms Jane Thompson and Steve for their great hospitality. Also, we love the ambiance and the architecture, located on the ground floor of the original Metropolitan Life Building. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The service was impeccable. I love staff who are so competent. They have their one task and they do it well. They are so professional!

Then the food. I loved the white fish dish the most. So simple and yum. I am a bit of a lobster snob. Though this was my first time, I eat a lot of crayfish back which I think is similar in comparison. And I think I prefer my home cooked crayfish. The foie gras was also very tasty. The sides accompanying the main courses were also amazing. Overall, I'm glad I paid for this and the wine pairing. It was a great 3 hour dining experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

If this is really the best restaurant in the world is open for debate, for me it is not, but it is for sure a top restaurant: Top location, beautiful interior, very professional and helpful staff and, of course, three michelin star food. The presentation of the food is simple and not very colorful, others at this level of price and quality have more innovative and colorful presentations. Wine list is very interesting and extensive, but expect to pay significantly more than 100 USD on a bottle. This is maybe the reason why during our visit, we were one of the only tables drinking a bottle of wine. Alltogether, expect to spend USD 500 per person - it is worth it, at least once in a lifetime!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was a terrific privilege to get to EMP. We had heard lots about it. From the moment we arrived till the time we left we were very wonderfully served. The first few courses were sublime. The caviar. The foie Gras two ways. The fish the meat. A tour de force.
Enjoyed a 1/2 bottle of Kistler 2014 Russian River and a 2005 Jonata. From the owners of screaming eagle. A real treat!
Would return