“Great pizza and excellent service!!”
Review of Nick's

Nick's
Ranked #314 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Wanted sit-down salads and pizza for lunch.....GREAT choice!! Would have been nice for dinner too with a nice wine list. I would strongly recommend if you’re looking for fresh NYC-style pizza on the Upper East Side.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I grew up in an Italian-American family and am therefore very scrutinizing of Italian restaurants, as they often fall short as far as my taste buds are concerned. But Nick's tasted like my grandfather's homestyle cooking! Amazing pizza, the pasta dishes are enormous and delicious, the house salad is unique and flavorful. We loved everything that we tried there! We'll definitely return the next time we are in NYC!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I found Nick’s by looking on Trip Advisor for good restaurants near where we were on the north side of NYC Central Park. It was a bit of a hike, but well worth it! Pizza was great, the service was attentive yet relaxed, and we weren’t rushed along.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was across the road from our hotel and was the easiest place to eat after travelling. The food and service were top notch. Reasonably priced also. Give it a go

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great pizza! I had it delivered and it was hot, crispy crust, fresh toppings and lots of fresh basil sprinkled all over it. Delighted to have a good pizza place nearby that delivers. Also, online said 45-60 minutes but it was here in 35!