“Feeling like a local”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stumbled across Nick's after a long, horrible journey into JFK and instantly felt welcome. Their square pepperoni pizza with a cold beer was exactly what we needed and our moods were instantly lifted. We visited again a week later for some drinks and they were just as friendly as the first visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I was in town on business. Wanted to watch the MLB playoff games. Walked by Nick's and saw they had a good crowd and TV was on the game. Went in and told them I would like to sit and watch the game. They sat me close and got a beer. Looked around and everything that went by looked great. Decided on a Pizza and was not disappointed. Service was great, the locals made me feel welcome and my team won. I will make this a "go to" on my next trip to the city.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am a intermitting-fasting freak who only eats one meal every 24 hours (see studies), that being said, I have absolutely no resistance to Nick's pizzas, sautéed spinach and friendly staff. One of my favorite restaurants in NYC!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had dinner here at the suggestion of local friends and enjoyed our meal. The restaurant has a nice selection of pasta options, but we only tried the pizza. It was good New York style, and my kids all enjoyed it. Some of the pasta choices also looked inviting, so we'd be happy to return and try them. This restaurant is a good choice if you're on the upper East side of the city.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Service was very attentive and we all loved our meals. Chicken parm was enough for 2 people. Salad with grilled chicken satisfying portion. Just be careful ordering pasta on the side -- very price for a small portion of spaghetti. Would love to come again and try the pizza from the brick oven.