“5 Napkins Burger .... PERFECTION!”
Review of 5 Napkin Burger

5 Napkin Burger
Reserve with OpenTable
5 Napkin Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 16,031 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hell's Kitchen
Description: 5 Napkin Burger is a Premium, Full-Service Burger Restaurant with a Full Craft Beer & Cocktail Bar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The best burger I’ve had. Period. Cooked perfectly (they ask how you like it etc when you order).
The wife had a vegetable burger and she loved that too.
Good portion sizes. Recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,823)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

All great. We ordered the five Napkin Burger fries and onion rings. All delicious. Great view of ninth avenue.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had a table reserved for 11 people and for 8:00 PM on March 31st and arrived at 7:45 PM. We only got our table at 8:30 PM and we felt we were too many and specially because we had kids with us. The food was acceptable and the service at the table ok. In the end, the welcome was awful and ruined our evening unfortunately.

2  Thank OlivierG2297
Reviewed 1 April 2018

So, I saw a million reviews for other restaurants that said they had the best burger in NY. I can't imagine one better than this one. I'm a proud burger snob. And find that most restaurants can grill a good burger but they don't season them well. This burger was FABULOUS!! I kept it simple & had the bacon cheese burger. My daughter had the same with a s'mores shake. I had the sweetened cranberry tea. Ok...ok...I had 2 teas. We can't stop talking about how great these burgers were. Can't wait to return to NY. We'll head straight back to Hell's Kitchen for another burger.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The wait was a little long, but worth it.
Good basic food: hamburgers are good and the variety is satisfying all. The service was quick and good.
I will definitely come back.