“Nice waffles”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We didn't have to wait and got a table immediately. Staff were helpful, and waffles were great! We liked the paintings on the wall.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

not a good restaurant you can taste sugar in everything you eat, tables and chairs are not really clean

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my work buddies Evening. It was freezing night but many people waited outside to eat. But we waited only 10min.
And I ordered “Tommy Tomita” that is waffle and wing. Wing was perfect texture and crunchy. Meat was juicy enough.
I will try other dishes when I come back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is tucked right behind the old Harlem World building which is now a discount clothing chain. My husband and I at early risers so..we caught the 3 train from Time square around 8am and was there around 8:15. The train lets you off right on the corner, walk across the street and you're there. When we arrived they were slightly busy but we got a table right away. We both ordered chicken and waffles. The waffle was soooo good! The chicken could've used a lil more seasoning. The service was typical NY service.. People were kind, but no small talk, you order, they bring your food, you pay, everyone goes on about life. I would go back again if nothing else for another waffle!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Do not dine with a group of people and expect to pay separate because it can't be done. Food was nothing special - cornbread was dry and NO SWEET TEA even though they advertised having some.

1  Thank Tollehouse1