“Lunch Worked”

Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 3 July 2018

My bro and SIL come here all the time. As we were visiting and iut was time for another "feeding period".....YUCA was our destination!

The plantains were 5*....really de-lish.....bro's rancheros and SIL's chicken burrito "hit the spot". Hubby's cubano and my veggie burrito were OK. Yuca fries YUM.

Sop as you can see: a mixed bag.

The bill for 4 w/tip: $93.10 Service attentive.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Yuca Bar on the Lower East Side, and we weren’t disappointed. The portions were very generous and the staff was friendly.

The tuna ceviche in coconut citrus mojo was served in an actual coconut and it was so tasty.
The mariscada was a seafood dish in a tomato coconut broth, and it was wonderful.
The carnitas platter for two was perfectly cooked, and generous enough to share with a third person. The seabass special was delicious and it came with a sauce that was out if this world.
Every dish we tried was a win and I highly recommend a visit here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Love, love, love this place. Their drinks are awesome (mojito. Caipirinha & sangria) they have a 7 hours 7 days s week Happy Hours. The tapas are amazing very tasteful and large portions. Highly recommend if you’re in the nyc area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This place has amazing mojitos. Also Friday nights they do have wonderful Spanish music. Their mojitos come with a stick of sugar cane - OH YEAH! Pretty amazing. I didn't get a chance to have the food, but I did enjoy the atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I have been to this restaurant a dozen times over the course of the last 5 years. Let me tell you I have never left disappointed. The tapas, especially the arepas, are always fantastic. And the margaritas are no nonsense and to the point! A great place to bring friends or a date. Usually a lively crowd with music playing.

Date of visit: April 2018