“Great NY Pizza and Salad!”
Review of Mariella Pizza

Mariella Pizza
Ranked #636 of 15,862 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My husband and son ordered pizza slices and they LOVED it! I ordered salad and could choose the items I wanted. It was huge and delicious. The prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere was friendly. We will definitely try it again on our next visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

At 2pm in the afternoon this pizzeria was bustling! The pizza was hot, good flavor and crisp crust! There were an array of amazing looking desserts, but we didn’t get any. Would go again!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I used to live in the NYC area and moved a few years ago. This past summer, my wife and I traveled back to NYC and, during a day out on the town, were looking for an authentic NY style pizzeria to buy a couple of slices for my wife to experience the real thing.
After passing a couple of other places, we found Mariella, a bit off the main tourist places and were very happy. It was exactly what we were looking for. The slices were delicious, perfect texture and taste, right out of the oven. My wife and I ate more than we usually would just because it was so good.
They also have a salad bar and delicious pasties. Everyone is very friendly and the small size makes the experience complete.
Will definitely be looking to return there if we ever are back in NYC

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

These pizzas are amazing. Slices are really good and they are amazing. It is very recommendable to go there to try the original american pizzas. Price is quite affordable and it deserves to go to try them.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza and carrot cake were both really good ...stopped along the way strolling to central park .. Great window watching