“Just ok”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Had a jerk chicken patty and the kiosk in grand central
The filling was very pasty and hardly tasted any chicken....didn't like the crust either thought it was too flimsy for a Jamaican patty
Jerk seasoning was mild...next time will try the beef

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Had the Jerk Chicken meal and really enjoyed the spicy Jerk Chicken. The portion size was huge and was more than the 2 of us could eat. Also really enjoyed the nostalgia of eating at Grand Central Station.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

this place is classic. golden crust for ever. if you never had one, you should have one. not the healthiest of snacks, but def one of the most delicious!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this venue Saturday , 01/14/2017 asked worker named Ryan Laing for a beef patty . I looked in the show case and pointed to row of patties as there were various types of patties in the show case . I politely asked if those were chicken patties ,The remark from this young man was in shocking ,he answered , "Miss I am not in for any stress from you today ". I thought he was humoring me , when I asked if he was joking , he replied , "No I am not joking .
I replied , "This is bad customer service "when I said that , he went irate , he continued to describe my hair , clothing and complexion .
I am appalled that someone in an industry where financial revenue from customers determine the longevity of the business could act in such a unfriendly , irate and in despicably manner.
I certainly will not spend my hard earned money with a business that has no respect for customers .

Stay away from Golden Crust , Grand Central , NYC .

Reviewed 5 June 2016

These are really good patties with a great variety of choices. Compared to Toronto patties (where patties are everywhere), Golden Crust are pretty good. If I didn't know about patties in Toronto, I would give these 5/5.