“Excellent choice for sushi”

Hatsuhana Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 14,810 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a delicious dinner at Hatsuhana. The sushi was very fresh, and the menu had many great selections. We had a reservation and our server was personable and fun. I tried the Ankimo - miso soup with clams. It was good, a bit bland. The tempura appetizer was hot and crunchy. We ordered the 10 piece "Hatsuhana" sushi pick, and I was very pleased with the type of sushi offered, included Uni and Salmon Roe. Our server also recommended a few nigiri that were excellent, including salmon trout and red snapper. We were very pleased with the experience and will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice food and great service. Without reservation there was a nice table ready for us. A bit expensive though and small portions. But definitely to recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I ate here for lunch and had the box of dreams. The food was extremely fresh and one of the best Sushi restaurants I have eaten at! The service was extremely good! I normally would order just the basic rolls and had this which was a little out of my comfort zone but I was VERY pleasantly surprised! I would eat here again!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My wife and I ordered salmon, tuna, and California rolls. It was the best sushi I've had, and well worth the price.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best sushi places un NY. The place is not fancy or confortable. It is real japanese ambience. Sushi is done in front of you with the best fish , by japanese cooks. Yummy.