“Good service ”
Review of AQUAGRILL

AQUAGRILL
Reserve with OpenTable
AQUAGRILL is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 15,765 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Description: AQUAGRILL features NYCs best raw bar and delicious fish and seafood preparations using only the freshest and finest ingredients. Exotic and creative daily specials, 25 different types of oysters featured daily at the NYC's Best Raw Bar (Zagat 2017) and an Award Winning Wine List (Wine Spectator 2017) and Number One Brunch (Zagat 2017) served on the Saturday and Sunday. Please check our daily specials posted on our website for today's special selections and Aquagrill's full list of oysters available today.
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I came for brunch on Labor Day and asked to be seated outside. The waitstaff was very attentive from water service to busboys to bread service, drink service etc.
I had eggs Benedict, a cocktailfrim the specials menu and a glass of rose- all of which was good by city brunch standards. The waiter insisted I start with the blueberry muffins and they brought a mini scone as well- both were excellent. I would definitely return but would like to try lunch or dinner on the next visit.

1  Thank Khaki70
Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Aquagrill is a good value. The food is well prepared, course spaced nicely, and there are a variety of seafood options. They are willing to accomodate food restrictions, which is appreciated. We were very pleased with the selections, and the wine menu was varied if not huge. Our only comment that is less than excellent is the set up of the tables. It is a bit cramped, and if you sit on the "aisle" leading to the kitchen, you could end up getting jostled repeatedly. We were on the end of the line of booths, and the person with their back to the stairs leading down to the restrooms commented that they had a number of bumps and nudges while seated. They should examine possible removing a few chairs at the end of the booths. The other tables are also very tightly located. While I would recommend eating here, be a bit aggressive in your table request.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have eaten here many times now, and am delighted that the food and the service are still at an all time high! This time I had the Red Snapper with Sweet Corn Fritters, and it was wonderful. Our server, Pepe, recommended the Malpeque Oysters and they were fantastic. Thanks for the great service!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived late Sunday afternoon. We’re told restaurant not open but we could have an oyster platter and wine in the lounge. Wine came quickly of course. Oysters took forever. First tranche. Then the for the rest I had to track down servers. Getting bread was eve worse. Finally I practically had to beg for a check.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly, service was great and the food was really good. Great atmosphere. I would definitely go back.