“Perfect brisket and burnt ends”

Mighty Quinn's Barbeque
Ranked #424 of 15,870 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: East Village
Description: We serve authentic slow smoked BBQ with all of your favorite cuts of meat from brisket and spare ribs to pulled pork, chicken wings and more. All served with chef driven side dishes in a comfortable, convenient and casual atmosphere. Add some sweet tea or a pint of craft beer to your meal and the BBQ experience will be complete. Grab a quick sandwich or try a bit of everything with a full BBQ spread. Take-out and delivery options are also available.
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

We've ordered brisket (naked) with all vegetables on the side and burnt ends (naked) with coleslaw..
Both dishes were excellent!
Nice portions, very reasonable price!

I would recommend it to anyone who is searching for great bbq, my favourites are brisket and burnt ends! :)

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Love this place, too much. I have to pass it on the way to the super market, and often it sways my desire to cook. Thankfully I started running, or else I wouldn't be able to eat here as often as I like.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Great selection of meats, sides, and sauces. You can choose sides, but skip the broccoli-raisin combo. Go for the buttermilk slaw instead of the vinegar. After many trips, our office group has collectively decided the best value is the half chicken, and the tastiest cut is the burnt ends. Place can get crowded, and they are a bit slow in emptying the trash.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I've come here several times during lunch, since I work a few blocks away. Thank God I don't work any closer, else I'd certainly weigh a lot more than I do. The burnt ends are simply the best I've ever had and the brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, and ribs are all excellent. However, don't forget a side of sweet potato casserole, which is amazing. Plenty of other good sides too, like the burnt ends baked beans, sweet fritters, fries, dirty fries, and slaw. Save room for a dessert of bread pudding, or at least take some home with you for later.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

We chose to eat here based on trip advisor reviews and recommendation as one of the best BBQ places on ny.eater.com as part of our preplanning. We then checked out their website and the menu looked great and we couldn't believe how reasonable the prices were when compared to most new york steak type eateries. Embarrasingly (see below) we even called to try and make a reservation before we went - they explained it was walk in service only.

It all made sense when we got there.

It's kind of like a fast food approach to steak / bbq type food. You stand in line (before you get your seat) and order your meat from the menu (brisket, chicken, pulled pork etc). This is put in a plastic disposable type carton/tray. You then move along the counter and order your sides (slaw, fries, beans etc) which are then added onto your tray. You pay and then find yourself a seat.

I had the brisket (which a guy in the line ahead of me recommended) and the beans with burnt ends (caramelised bits of meat from the BBQ stirred into the beans and fries and a beer). The food was excellent, really good and the beer washed it down lovely. Pricing reasonable (look at the website), certainly very reasonable for nyc. Service polite, friendly and efficient. On the downside there was no bbq sauce over the meat etc - you added your own from a bottle on the table.

I would go back, because the food was good, but please understand before you go this is not a full service restaurant - it's a high class / quality fast food joint.

2  Thank thesunburntpenguins