“Better seating in their larger theaters”

The Pershing Square Signature Center
Ranked #286 of 1,208 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My wife and I returned to this small-theater complex west of the Broadway Theater District for a show last week and not only was the play very funny and well presented, but also the seating was much more comfortable than I wrote about in my previous review of this place. Do you now if you can since they are showing a Canadian play about Korean immigrants who run a convenience store and experience the same issues that immigrants everywhere face. It is funny and touching. You will laugh and you may cry. Check it out.

1  Thank LWL3333
in 9 reviews
"series"
"rows"

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We were impressed by the play Kim's Convenience, part of the Soulpepper series playing this July at The Pershing. The playwright was even part of the famous, talented and much loved cast. Both emotional and funny. We enjoyed it. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Signature Theatre is a beautiful bright artistic venue where we enjoyed the play The Antipodes by talented playrite Annie Baker. We were escorted to the 2nd floor ... there is a book shoppe & cafe in the foyer before we enter the theater proper. Exceptional performance space .. bravo!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a great off-Broadway theater. Large, welcoming and comfortable. I loved the informality and ease of being there, as well as the ease of obtaining tickets. It is also ultimately accessible financially. Every ticket was $30 and I got front row seats. The production we saw was top-notch, from the set design to the costuming to the acting. Wonderful experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Interesting theater venue, up to 5 separate venues, always changing shows every couple months.
Nothing planned on Saturday I decided to see All the Fine Boys last minute, very small theater with regular chairs.
Play itself starring Abigail Breslin was pretty good, more in depth then I thought it would be, definitely worth checking out before it ends end of March.